We have the following position(s) available:
Operations Support Officer
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Operations Support Officer is responsible for providing administrative support in order to ensure that services of Association (training, accounts, membership, and events) are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
The Operations Support Officer reports to the Administrator and is responsible to manage the training arm of Association of Company Emergency Response Teams (Singapore). He or she provides full administrative and operational support in the coordination of training. He or she may also be required to fulfil other duties as assigned by the management.
Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Association
- Provides full administrative and operational support for training
- Administers the training registration and training logistics (venues, sending information to participants, trainers, etc)
- Maintaining up-to-date, correct, and accurate training records, such as schedules, attendance lists, etc
- Prepares and disseminates information and/or documents (e.g. admin instructions, evaluation forms, etc)
- Possesses customer centric skills and serves as a point-of-contact for participants, venues, trainers.
- Ensure proper documentation of training
- Takes charge and coordinate training from start to end
- Assist the Management Representative (Training Chairperson) in ensuring Association meets the CIR Audit requirements.
- Assist with membership administration, when required
- Assist in events of Association, when required
- Any other responsibilities as and when required
- 5 days week (Mon-Fri)
The candidate must:
- Be motivated and a self-starter
- Can work independently and proactively
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and multitasking ability
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good computer literacy with proficiency in email, MS Office
- Willingness to work interact with different levels of stakeholders
- Have access to own office equipment, including communication tools
- Be willing to travel within Singapore to conduct meetings, if required
Please email a detailed resume to describe how you qualify for the position applied, contact number, and expected salary to email@example.com.
In the email subject title, please indicate the position you are applying for e.g. Subject: A-CERTS Recruitment – Operations Support Officer.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE WORK PASSES NEED NOT APPLY.
Date posted: 15 Oct 2020