Association of Company Emergency Response Team Singapore (Singapore) (“the Company”) is fully committed to compliance with the requirements of the Singapore Data Protection Act 2012 (“the Act”). The Company will therefore follow procedures that aim to ensure that all employees, contractors, agents, consultants or other servants of the Company who have access to any personal data held by, or on behalf of the Company, are fully aware of and abide by their duties and responsibilities under the Act.
The Company will, through appropriate management and the use of strict criteria and controls:-
– Observe the provisions of the Act regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data
– Only obtain and process personal data by lawful means
– Limit the collection of personal data to that necessary to accomplish a valid business or legal purpose
– Collect and process appropriate personal data and only to the extent that it is needed to fulfil operation or business needs or to comply with any legal requirements
– Take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to safeguard personal data
– Ensure that the rights of people about whom the personal data is held can be fully exercise under the Act
The Company may from time to time make changes to this Policy. All such changes will be posted on this website.
All enquiries relating to the collection, use or disclosure of personal data submitted to the Company should be directed to our designated Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.